Friday 9 August 2013

Stories For Homes

Hello there,

I'm not the best at advertising or promoting myself, but I contributed a short story to an anthology of writing called Stories For Homes, it’s available now on the Kindle, and all proceeds go to Shelter, a housing and homelessness charity:

http://www.amazon.com/Stories-for-Homes-ebook/dp/B00E8767XU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376054330&sr=8-1&keywords=Stories+For+Homes

There should be a hard copy version coming out in due course, but if you’re one of those e-reader types (I won’t judge you) then you can get your mittens on the virtual version now. It’s a great book for a great cause.

My story is called Leaving Home and was written specifically for the anthology, and I shall (probably) never post it on here, so if you want to read it - and many other pieces by a range of writers - then you'll have to buy the book, and help those facing homelessness in the process!

Many thankingyous,

Owain

No comments:

Post a Comment